Since 2010, John Gans has lectured and taught at some of the world’s finest universities. He has designed and taught masters-level courses, acted as an adviser to students, served as reviewer on theses, and organized student events, including crisis simulations.
Courses designed and taught at the Johns Hopkins University and the University of Pennsylvania, include:
- “Introduction to International Politics” (Sample syllabus)
- “American National Security in the 21st Century” (Sample syllabus)
- “Politics and Process of American Foreign Policy” (Sample syllabus)
- “Introduction to Global Security Studies” (Sample syllabus)
- “Global Order Making” (Sample syllabus)